Trusted Probate Attorney in Palo Alto, California
Guiding you through the process of probate
Probate follows what is typically a painful emotional loss. We are an extrememly knowledgeable and meticulous firm with over 35 years of experience in probate law. We know how to ease the stress of probate by guiding executors through the complex process. We understand that most people have rarely if ever probated a will and know little about the process.We can guide you through all aspects of probate, including:
- Filing the will with the California probate court
- Developing the best strategy for fairly and expeditiously probating the estate
- Locating, collecting and inventorying assets
- Closing and opening bank accounts
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
- Paying estate taxes
- Valuing, managing, preserving and liquidating the estate
- Locating beneficiaries
- Hiring experts, when appropriate
Valuing and managing the estate
We assist executors with the arduous process of collecting, managing, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate. We have a team of experts available to assist in every aspect of estate probate. When appropriate, we call upon accountants, financial advisors, real estate agents, property managers and other professionals to assist with executor duties. We can engage experts to appraise unique assets such as antiques, rare books, automobiles and other collectables for accurate valuation, management and possible sale.
Contact an exceptional probate attorney in Palo Alto, California
For help with any probate matter, call Roger P. Kokores A Professional Corporation at 650-857-1818 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.